Philippine Hogwarts Academy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Philippine Hogwarts Academy

A Group of Harry Potter Fans that never stop on loving harry potter even the series are done....

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Just a few things to share. :)))

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
1Dwizard=)
Student
1Dwizard=)

Just a few things to share. :))) Empty
PostSubject: Just a few things to share. :)))   Just a few things to share. :))) EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 5:19 pm

Good day, potterheads! Just want to share a video I just saw on Youtube. It's quite old because it was shoot on the primiere night of Harry Potter 7 part 2 in America. I saw my favorite boy band, One Direction met the ever famous, Hermione Granger--or, Emma Watson. On another

Their reactions where like "OMG".
On another video, I saw an interview with One Direction and Daniel Radcliffe himself! I'm so happy to see my favorite people together. HAHA. =))

Another thing to share is that J.K. Rowling is planning to do more HP books. YAAAY. Sana matuloy, Kasi sasaya pa ulet tayo. More magic to come. Due to an interview, the interviewer said if she'd like to write more HP books, she replied "Why not?". REALLY HOPING YOU'D WRITE MORE, J.K. Rowling is like the creator of our childhood. Haha.

:}

-----

If you wanna share something, Post lang kayo sa baba. Gusto ko rin malaman on what you have to say. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://irishswagged-niall.tumblr.com
HPFANATICDRICK
Admin
HPFANATICDRICK

PostSubject: Re: Just a few things to share. :)))   Just a few things to share. :))) EmptySun Apr 29, 2012 6:54 am

1Dwizard=) wrote:
Good day, potterheads! Just want to share a video I just saw on Youtube. It's quite old because it was shoot on the primiere night of Harry Potter 7 part 2 in America. I saw my favorite boy band, One Direction met the ever famous, Hermione Granger--or, Emma Watson. On another

Their reactions where like "OMG".
On another video, I saw an interview with One Direction and Daniel Radcliffe himself! I'm so happy to see my favorite people together. HAHA. =))

Another thing to share is that J.K. Rowling is planning to do more HP books. YAAAY. Sana matuloy, Kasi sasaya pa ulet tayo. More magic to come. Due to an interview, the interviewer said if she'd like to write more HP books, she replied "Why not?". REALLY HOPING YOU'D WRITE MORE, J.K. Rowling is like the creator of our childhood. Haha.

:}

-----

If you wanna share something, Post lang kayo sa baba. Gusto ko rin malaman on what you have to say. Smile

Sana magkaroon ng new books......Lord!!Please!! Here My Prayers!!
Back to top Go down
https://philippinehogwartsac.forumtl.com
potter13
Student
potter13

PostSubject: Re: Just a few things to share. :)))   Just a few things to share. :))) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:52 am

hahah oo nga !!!!! Very Happy
kaso bka matagalan p yun e Sad kc gumagawa p c jk ng
harry potter encyclopedia .. sana sby ipublish hahaha Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just a few things to share. :)))   Just a few things to share. :))) Empty

Back to top Go down

Just a few things to share. :)))
Page 1 of 1